Tuesday, July 1, 2014

             MY OWN MLP CHARACTER
This is a person I thought up on myself. I decided I wanted to make my own person,s ofirst all it did was draw it and do the colors i wanted. Then i had to paic a cutie mark and one I finally got a backstory for her cutie mark I was done! YAAY!

Name: Cinnamon Cookie
Cutie Mark: two overlapping cinnamon cookies! Duh!
Cutie Mark Backstory: Cinnamon Cookie had just received a letter telling her she was invited to a party for her best friend Sugar Cane, but she was also asked to help with snacks too. Cinnamon cookie was standing there wondering what shoe could bring. Maybe cupcakes? No, pinkie pie was already bringing some. What could Cinnamon cookie possibly make? Then she thought "Silly! Just make cookies!". 
She finally arrived at the bakery. She could make her cookies there, but she suddenly remembered how she didn't know how to make cookies. "Oh well, I guess I will just have to follow the instructions and do my best." She said. She gathered all of the ingredients and started mixing them together. Once everything was ready she put them into the oven. A little while later the cookie were finally done! She tasted the cookies and they were PERFECT! Later that night she brought the cookies to the party and once a few of her friends came up to try them they LOVED them. Then Suddenly Cinnamon Cookies Cutie mark appeared. The end!
Hair color: Blond
Fur color: Pale blond
Eye color: *UNKNOWN*

Thanks for reading this! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment